- 6th October 2018
- 5:00 am - 2:00 pm
- ISKCON Manchester
- 5Staff members
Every 1st and 3rd Saturday please join us for our regular morning programme.
The programme has been prescribed by His Divine Grace Srila Prabhupada as a way to greatly enhance our spiritual lives, gives us an opportunity for deep and meaningful association with other like minded practitioners for Bhakti Yoga.
- 5:00-5:45 am Mangala Arati & Tulsi Puja
- 5:45-7:30 am Japa Meditation Period
- 7:30-7:40 am Greeting the Deities
- 7:40-8:00 am Guru Puja
- 8:00-9:00 am Srimad Bhagavatam Class
- 9:00 am Breakfast Prasadam
Following a short break there is then an opportunity to participate in the Yuga Dharma where we take the Holy Name to the Streets of Manchester for Kirtan and Book Distribution. Please ask for further details or just come along.
- 11:00-14:00 pm Weekend Warrior (Kirtan & Book Table @ Manchester City Centre)
We all look forward to your association.
Your servants @ ISKCON Manchester